Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Friday, October 19, 2007

Sometimes You Feel Like a Nut

Sometimes life doesn't work out like you had planned. But I guess that is just life.

So, one of the guests returned to retrieve some baggage. The guest claimed that the padlock did not come with a key. That seemed quite odd but I did not treat it as an impossibility cause, well.. yea. So, after trying to busy myself down and flag some help, I proceeded to cut the lock. Much to my chagrin, as I got about all of the way through the lock, I see the key in it. Sad thing, is that neither of us had noticed the key. Oh my! We did not feel too high on the hog at that point. I think that I felt like I needed some time off or something. But, that I will have sooner and in more abundance than I desire.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home