Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Thursday, October 11, 2007

again some stuff



Well, it does seem that soon I will leave the Shelter again. I again am not sure that I want to leave. A few weeks ago, I was definitely ready to leave. I either rested a bit or just got over the hardest part of Shelter busy time. But the unknown that I walk into does play a part into my trepidations against departing. I did read in James 4 today that we should not make our own plans for the upcoming days, but seek to the will and glory of God. Well, that is downright hard. I logic things and feel that I have to have a plan. I mean, how are things going to happen? But, the God that we serve is powerful over all of that, and everyhting else. Psalm 93 constantly aprises me of that fact.

What will happen in the last few weeks? I am not sure, but I will seek Him and not look to plans and hows. Not easy, but what else have I to do but trust in the one who made me and looks after me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home