Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Thursday, September 20, 2007

What's Going on Lately

Lately things have been very busy with me. I cannot quite pin down where I spend my hours, but I feel that it is at the hostel doing work. We are still quite full so that lends to that sort of a feeling. But I have been feeling like my time here is nearing an end. However, that is just not true. I am halfway through my time, yet I feel myself counting the days.

At any rate, I had another day off the other day. I went for a bike ride. The weather was a tad on the cool side for that but I did not let that spoil my unwinding. The wind, however, put a damper on things. I catch a lot of it as I ride my bike.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home