Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ohh, More Dutch

So today I had some time to cruise back to the library. I checked out the rest of that place. It was quite nice, the cafe at the top is a cafeteria complete with a bar. Now altogether, I would say that this place is a little less a library than most libraries. At any rate, it is a nice place to hang out. This particular day about half of the computers were not working. Also, I was unable to figure out the Dutch way of organizing their books. And their English search page returns Dutch entries, some help. However, I do feel better to at least know that they have books. I had a nice relaxing time there after getting over the broken computers and confusing cataloging system.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home