Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Another One Down

So lately I have been tired of not having stuff to do. When I work at three I have to find stuff to fill my day. When I get off at three, my mind is totally blown with what to do then. So I went and did something that I have been wanting to do since the first time I was in Amsterdam. I went to the Kalvertoren, so I also got a chance to tour another mall. It felt to accomplish some things that I have wanted to do. Also, it assuaged the boredom a bit. I walked up the stairs to the top of the toren. I was stoked to go to a viewing deck. Unfortunately, there was a cafe up there :( The Dutch, I should have known.

So then I went down to the Museumplein. It was good to hang out there. Also, it was good to hope that I could get a shot of something that one would actually want to take a picture of without having gobs of people on it. That did not happen so I thought that I would tale a picture of the back of the object of desire but that too ended in defeat.

So, the Bible Museum was pretty cool. There is some great, inspiring art there. Also, there are some models of the Temples and the Tabernacle there along with some old Bible translations. The garden was also quite nice. There was a chair there with some ropes emanating from it all over the garden. I'm thinking that it represents the Mercy Seat.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home