Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Life, Marching

Well, I missed out on the Owa-Chito festival again this year. I have been looking forward to it for two years (and counting). The only things that I look forward to more are Estonia and The Shelter (I will probably not be able to go those places either). The sad part about this is that the festival is only two hours away. A great time is always had there; but maybe next year. The good thing is that I do not feel remiss about not being able to attend the event. Due to recent circumstances I am not really looking to have a good time anyway. However, I did have a good weekend hanging out with the family.

PS-What's with the rain?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home