Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Well, Life and Stuff

So, it is a bit over a year since I graduated. Shortly after that I hopped on out to Shelter City in Amsterdam. Well, though I have left and returned there a few times since, I still am not.... well what I do not know. I just know that I have not really acclimated to being back home. Life being difficult does not seem to help matters. I seem to think that things may be better for me back in Amsterdam. At least at the Willemstraat you knew what to expect (whether you liked it or not). Though things were a bit rough, I believe that I was most sure of myself while being there. I felt like I was doing something. Here I feel like I am just aimlessly passing time with nothing better to do than fret intermittently with disconnection.

I am not at all sure what is soon to come for me, but the verdict is that I would rather be in Amsterdam. (don't get me wrong, I still love Estonia and if I felt that I had a place there I would long to be there as well)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home