Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Well, What you do Know

So, well, some folks define themselves by what they believe in. I like to define myself at times by what I do not believe in. Sometimes this can present a tricky predicament. This weekend I not only saw a Wii, but played it and got to know it a bit. I have been maintaining that the Wii does not actually exist. That nobody knows exactly what is in the box but it is some regular system with some cool input devices There are of course display models that do not have a controller or any way to play them. But know, having played one, I at a loss of what to do or believe. But I think that I will still have to go with the position that the Wii does not exist. It is easier to believe in the impossible than to change yourself anyway. And the impossible, well, just feels comfortable.

PS: The sad thing about this weekend and the Wii is the occasion on which I played it. My nephew received one for his birthday. Now I have wanted one of these for a while cause when I first heard about it, I of course believes in its forthcoming existence. But I have not been receiving one, whereas my nephew being 23 years my junior has one... What a life. Where is the justice? (rhetorical question)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home