Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Sunday, April 29, 2007

More Things

Might as well talk about Gullible Warning. Cause that is what it is. But that not being the point. Normally I would just point out such things and then move on. But I feel like sidestepping my problems so I will then concentrate on a made-up problem. Someone else has conveniently made-up a problem for me that most folks are versed with. That saves me from creating one that nobody would understand anyway. Enjoy another Fuzzy episode. Just remember, Fuzzy harped on telemarketers back in the day as well. And just look, they call less and stuff cause we have more technology or whatever. So maybe one day we will have more technology to block out the annoying wolf cries about Global Uncooling.


click to turn on all of the lights in the internet


Name the Quote:
"My problems. Well let's just not worry about my problems."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home