Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Thursday, September 20, 2007

What I Do




So I like windmills for some reason. They are nice machines. Back in the day there were lots of nice machines that people made. They seem more ingenious to me than all of the modern machines. Anyway, I like to ride by the windmills at Zaan Schanse. Also, I take lots of pictures of them. So here are a few more of the pictures to post here. I cannot really post my memories from my ride the other day. They just are hard to put down in words. Peace, I felt, along with being free and a crispness. Air is also nice to breathe in cleanly.

So here a couple of pictures of windmills that I took. Enjoy, soon I will post more pictures on my webshots account. I updated it a few weeks ago.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home