Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Saturday, September 29, 2007

10 years Huh


Well, later tonight is my 10-year High School reunion. As I am here I will not be there to join. I kind of wish that I could be there. It would be cool to meet up with some of my old friends. Also, while in Oregon I could connect with some friends and family. It seems that it would just be good to be with the same people that I spent my days with back then. It might tell me something about myself. But since I cannot be there I am fine to live with that. I will not have any reservations for now. Besides, that part of my life is 10-years gone. In some ways though, I do feel like maybe I have not moved along. But I do feel like I have grown quite a bit, quite some.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home