Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Monday, October 15, 2007

Oktober Again

Well, it does seem that October (Oktober in this neck of the woods)is here yet again. Last October, I was on month home from the Selter and had no idea what was going on. I had a couple of prospects, but they shortly faded through. So, in two weeks, I will be home again. Again, I will be without plan nor idea what is going on. Maybe I will sacre up some prospects but at this point I am starting to wonder what is going on. Just how logical is it that I will get some job? I am really stuck to wonder what.....



I was looking on my usb stick to find a certain document. I did not locate such a thing but I rolled across some pictures from last summer. I then decided to take a gander at them. It was cool to see them. I was again enthralled by the Keukenhof pictures. That was a nice trip and such a wonderful view of the gorgeous flowers. I just looked at the pictures and wondered. I am really sure what I am wondering, but I have much to wonder about. These flowers here, just seem to enliven my curioisity.

Springtime is a time of things that spring.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home