Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Homeward

Well, that time is here again. I will be leaving the Shelter City in Amsterdam. I am heading home. I have done this before, and like then I do not know what I will be doing at home. Hopefully I will find something productive to occupy my time because it was not fun at all this summer with nothing to do. But one fun thing though, I will be going to a hockey game on Friday. Well, as long as I find transport there. But it will be a great time, I have missed seeing and hearing the games of the Dallas Stars..... Also, it is dollar hot dog night so I will finally be able to afford something to eat at the game.

But, as I think of leaving here I have felt a bit sad. It is true that I do not want to leave but what can I do? I am starting to feel ok with leaving now. I think that I took my own advice and it is working for me. The goodby dinner for me tonight was great. A lot of folks showed and we had a really good time as well as some good food. I am not sure if I will return, but I do know that I want to come back.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home