Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Monday, March 12, 2007

Weather, Time and Fish

Well, spring is here, kind of. It does seem that we have sprung forward in time at least. But that only come through effort. After all these years of technology, the auto time shift has been achieved on clocks and computers. So now, the time change date has been altered and back into chaos we go. I have to change the time manually. No big deal right? Well, in a week or two when the normal time for time changing comes, my auto time changing will kick in. Then I will have to set time manually again; which means that I have set the time twice as opposed to once when we had less technology. Much fun!

Back to springtime fun. I got a chance to go fishing this weekend. I was blessed with enough money for a fishing license, which is quite a lot of dough in this state. I cannot get over it costing a whole lot less to get an out-of-country license in Netherlands though. But anyway, like they say, nothing is free.

I had a great time just being outdoors in the almost 90 degree weather. Of course the requisite sunburn was achieved. Only caught one small fish that I tossed back. I also had to drive around the lake to find a spot that did not cost to fish at. Which is another point of contention but I will let that one slide for now because most, if not all lakes in Texas at least have one free area.

I posted some pics from my outing this weekend.

object in picture may appear much smaller

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home