Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

So its Va Hockey Day

So I tune in to my favorite teams game tonight. I pleasurably discover that they played a solid game and are leading going into the last period. Last period half over, still playing well. Then, that's it! They let the game go. The announcer even proclaimed that rigor mortis had set in on the team. They just give the game away in the last 10 minutes for no reason.

Am I looking at it wrong? Should I be happy that my team was winning and playing for almost all of the game? Or should I let reality sink in and realize that they schlubbed the end of the game. Because afterall, it is how you finish that counts right? If I have an 'A' in my Phonology course (which I currently do cause we've only had 1 assignment as of yet) for a good deal of the semester but then at the end have an 'F', then I do fail. All of the doing well just does not count.

Kind reminds me of life. You can be 'good' all of your life but mess it up and then check out. All of the good just did not amount to a hill of beans (which will not do you any good in the hereafter anyway).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home