Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

More Tidbits

I have learned much more today than the ins and outs of cycling. To start off, I will not lie to you. I had what we in America call a bad day. In American style, it is of course someone else's fault. But not to dwell on that but on the things learned. When one has a bad day they are much more open to suggestion. And hence I have assimilated more knowledge to help keep my tomorrows a little brighter. Though my day was bad, it was still wonderful. I thank the Lord for another day of living and for all of the blessings that He has given me.

A banana split is called a banana royal. Both split and royal are fitting terms. And this royal was that indeed; even without the cherry on top that signifies an American ice cream treat. Needless to say (though I am) I thouroughly enjoyed the banana split.

This is another tidbit that I forgot to remember. Drinks in a can are more bitter than drinks in a bottle. It is a scientifically proven fact and something to keep in mind.

The dutch word tabaa does not mean taboo. It is a pleasentry along the lines of goodbye.

While these realizations will not bring world peace (not even whirled peas); still I must persevere (with patience of course). After all, world peace will not be solved in one fail swoop but instead in many small advances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home