Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Thursday, May 18, 2006

And the Truth.....

Today was such a good day that I do not even need to comment on it. I woke up, was able to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I made it to work and back again. I also got a loaner bicycle; a girl's bike at that. I feel stylin now; if only it were pink with streamers and a bananna seat (yes bananna, a banana seat would just be squishy and downright gross). If I had a bananna seat, I would drop the bike a few inches and then I would be pimpin (figuratively of course). If I pimped my bike, I would probably get a scarf and wear it when I ride. In fact, if I pimp the bike myself, I would knit the scarf myself as well. Today was such a good day that I will post here a picture of my friends for no reason and even better, for no charge. Yes, gratis, frei, 19.95 if you call now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home