Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Pictures and More



This morning we had our small group meeting. There were people there this time. We had a good time of fellowship, sharing, and prayer. A great start to the day and welcome addition to the week. I do not have to work until the evening today. While I enjoy the morning shift, it is nice to be able to do some things and have devotion before work.

I finally succeeded in getting pictures uploaded to the internet. Please enjoy them as I thouroughly and continuously enjoy them. They are posted here, or just use the links on the right side of the page to scope out my pictures. I have posted some from my current stay in Holland and will add more. Also, I have posted some pictures from my trip to the Keukenhof, a truly amazing place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home