Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Another Week

Well, the weeks are starting to tick away as I find myself busy in Amsterdam. I thought by now I would have acclimated and been at rest. Unfortunately the days seem to get busier and the waves lap farther and farther up the side of the boat. It seems that eventually they will swell upon the deck. What then will I do???

I have not been joking about the Holland bikes. I been having to walk these past couple of days because of my knee. These things will wear your knees out rather quickly. If the weather is nice, we have a big ride coming up on Tuesday. I will just have to hope that my leg does not fall off. It would be hard to explain cause most folks would ask jusy why I rode cross country on a bike such as that. I would not really have a response.

If anybody knows what happened to all of the bread, then please let me know. Otherwise I am left to think that the stuff just got up and walked away, because the mice do not look big enought to open the freezer door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home