Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Life is After All Funny

Well, it is April Fools day or something. It just does not seem to carry the same sting on a Palm Sunday. But nevertheless, American mass production (not actually done in America) will surely fill the gap. Of course on my calendar it lists April 1 as being April Fools day. It also still lists the religious holidays (for now). In addition, now get this one: it states today as daylight savings time beginning. Clocks one hour forward of course. I enjoyed reading that one. I wonder what else is in store for me this $-!-)&. And hopefully my calendar can give many more laughs cause I seem to be running dry lately.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home