Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Well, Another Day



It was another great day; even here. To start with, was the remembrance of the Star's win last night; that was a good one. Also, the Star's won tonight as well. They stomped the Coyotes on Tuesday. I got to go to that game with a bunch of folks from the center.

But today was absolutely gorgeous outside. It may have still been wet, muddy, and you wanted to stay away from the creek today. Which was ok cause the Trinity River actually started to resemble a river.



At some point I got to break free today and head out fishing. I thought I would try something new so I hit up Mountain Creek Lake. It was a nice place. I took a bunch of pictures of the park and such. The fishing did not go so well though. So I headed over to Joe Pool Lake to finish up the day. I did not do so well there either but had a good time. The water was up quite a bit at Joe Pool and so a bunch of junk was up against the shore and the fish were even farther away.

But anyway, the day was great; the sunset even nicer.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home