Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

As the year ends

Looks like it has been a while since I have posted. Things are not looking good for people with my name. I could change it but I think that is only a short term band-aid on the problem called life. Yes that role in which I was unwittingly cast and have no creative control or residuals. The day when my show gets cancelled may be soon. I do not know if I will be glad or not. Anyway, I still make the curtain call each day like a good trooper. I am hoping to be held over in a good city one of these days but probably not.

Along the lines of things that I distinctively don't do (but have been doing them lately) I started a facebook account. I also got myself a fancy new phone along with a fancy monthly bill. I also now wear long sleeve shirts but hopefully that is just utilitarian.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home