Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Bring What May and Call it Life

I cruised out to the lake today to take some pictures. We do not see ice on the lakes that much around here so I took the opportunity to take some pictures. It was a bit cold out but otherwise a great day. I watched the birds fly about and bask on the ice, it went quite far into the lake.

I also met a few folks while out there. I met a couple from North Dakota. We exchanged photo taking. So now I have a rare picture of myself. I also met a guy looking for homes in the area. I saw other photoing, running, and biking. As I left I saw a guy who hates the liberals but probably is not that big a fan of mother earth.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home