Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Still Living

Well it seems that it may now be time to relax. Really, the time that I do not have a bunch of other stuff to do. So relaxing means that I should quickly do the things around the house that I need to do so that I can sit on the couch and catch up on reading and watching all of the shows that I recorded due to not having time to watch them.

Maybe I can squeeze in a few summer blockbusters. I did see Inception the other day. It was quite an excellent movie. It draws you in like few movies do. Of course that abnormally large screen the theater had also helps. Maybe I can even go golfing, or else officially give up the endeavor.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home