Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hoofdstuk Uit

Well, it seems that it is September again; happens every year. It is a nice time of year. This month the temperature will drop below 100 degrees. Of course where I am at I do not have to worry about such things. Lately I have been working much. I have spent much time at the Shelter. I slept a bunch last week and this week not so much. Not much fun being so tired all day long. I have not had any adventures lately. I guess that last one to Zaandam wore me out or something... Soon I am to go home. I am not really wanting to leave. It is nice here and I have nothing to do at home except look for a job, and look and look. Maybe I will go home and be a bum. And maybe I will go and turn into a 9 to 5 working stiff and forget about all of the important stuff in life and struggle in the rat race like everybody else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home