Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Back in Amsterdam

I made it to Amsterdam today. I was not sure what the plane would decide to do. I even got upgraded to business class. I am not really sure what the difference was though. The seats were the same size and the food was the same. It was a nice flight and for the second time this week I was glad to hear a Dutch accent again. They were not speaking powerful words like Brother Frans did on Sunday but I missed the sound of the accented words.

It is good to be back. I got to do laundry and go on a quest for my room. And of course I had a toasty; it has been too long (well not really). I have three weeks in Amsterdam and I hope to enjoy it. The weather is kind of nice today but it does look like it may rain again (some say that rain makes the grass grow green).

I felt almost sad leaving Estonia. I wanted to stay and I enjoy it so much. There is much I still want to do. But I feel good to be here where things seem quite familiar (but things seem familiar in Estonia as well).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home