Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Friday, August 18, 2006

Eesti Goodbye


Today was our last full day in Estonia. It was an easy, fun-filled day. We packed and cleaned up around the church. We ate much and said goodbyes. We had an appreciation dinner at the country club in Tallinn. The food was great. The golf course is top notch. I wish that I could go golfing. It was a great time of fellowship at the dinner. Also more goodbyes and thank yous. After this we went to the the waterfall on the Jägala River. I did not think that we would make it by this year but surprise we did. This is my fourth time and I still enjoy seeing the waterfall. It is not overly large but still very nice. We enjoyed being there. There were many people there also enjoying themselves. I will miss Estonia yet again. Also, I hope to return. It would be more than nice if I could stay here for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home