Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Return



My last couple of days in the Netherlands were good. I finally went and checked out Ooster Park; I've been wanting to do that for about 7 months. It was pretty cool there. It is a great place to hang out or take a nap. MLK Park is a great place to take a nap as well.

It did feel a bit odd to be leaving the Netherlands. I was thinking "Where am I going?" But once I made it home, I felt normal as soon as I arrived. Good ole Texas. Even though it was 106 degrees when I got here, I still love it. A few more days, then I will return to East Texas; that is the place to be.

One of my adventures on my last week was to return to the Zaan area. I checked out Zaandam and then pedaled around to Zaanse Schans. When I got almost there, it started raining and I got soaked. I thought that the windmills looked cool with the rain so I took some pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home