Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Beverwijk


Last weekend I went to Beverwijk. No Dutch person can understand me when I say that word, so do not try it at home. There is a large indoor market there; about 2500 stalls or so. I was going there to check it out. However, it was such a nice and sunny day. So I said to myself that it is too nice to spend at an indoor market. So I explored the town. It is very nice, does have many shops. But then the sun got to me and I decided to go to the beacj. It was only 10 minutes away by bus. The beach was so nice. I took off my shoes and walked up and down the beach. Also going in the water up to my ankles and searching for cool seashells. I even stopped to watch the hermit crabs play in the tide pools. From the beach one could see ships going in and out. It was a great day. Then I caught the USA soccer game; was not so good but not terrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home