Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Without a Camera



Well, while snapping a few pictures on my way out of the Zaans area, I ran out of charged batteries for my camera. For some reason I did not charge them up before embarking on my journey. Like Zaans, all of the stores in Alkmaar were closed as well. Luckily, my camera has the ability to squeeze out another picture or two after resting for a half hour or so. I was able to get a couple of pictures. However, there were so many great pictures to take in Alkmaar. It was also rarely sunny in the latter part of the day. So I will go back some time to get some more photos and enjoy the city when it is open. There is a cheese market reenactment on Fridays that will be interesting to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home