Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Where to Now?


I did stagnate for a couple of weeks as far as travel goes. One thing is that the weather is not so good; typical from what I hear. Another is that I have been caught up in work. Should I invest my time and effort in other things? I think that what I am doing is quite worthy, possibly having an eternal implication. But others around me think that they are not even treading water. Well, somebody has to be rowing the boat. Where is the captain and first mate to see that all is ship-shape? Unfortunately, the ship never strikes ground or sinks, so the captain and first mate go about their business, whatever that is.

This weekend I will be heading to Rotterdam. I have wanted to go there for quite a while. But that is another interesting story that I am trying to forget. All I have to say about it is, The Dutch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home