Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Friday, June 16, 2006

Clarity = ∑∂∞i

What to do when the world crumbles away.
A poem in part, apart from me.
When in 2 or 3; what I see is no longer before me.

I say I saw
and might I draw
upon a short story

a man once said
about how hard he worked
he spent his whole life
did not take a wife
and then in the end
looked around

he did not see
anything he hoped for
a life spent hard
for nothing to show
he looked around once more
and down he fell
dead to the ground

what crime this man did commit
what wrong he did to humanity
to work in strife a whole life
and nothing left to give or receive
no time taken to enjoy
a thing or person
not even our God

he did not rob
nor did he sob
but as he lay down
his last breath to draw
the light he saw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home