Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Monday, July 31, 2006

Again..irony

Well nothing new to speak of lately; just busying up myself. But the good news is I get to return to Europe this week; yeah!!! Not only to I get to return to Amsterdam, again, I get to return to Estonia, again. I love going to Estonia and I love returning to Estonia. I will be again teaching English while there. This time I get to teach the advanced class. It will be a challenge, even moreso than usual; but the Lord will equip us accordingly.

Here is my thought of irony.
Since I have been home, for just over 2 weeks, I have had the unfortunate opportunity of watching much television. One thing that I have noticed is that there are a lot of commercials on various stations advocating to people to monitor and limit the programs that their kids watch. The grand irony is that they use characters from the television shows, some in character, as they tell people to block their programs. What a hoot, the networks telling us to censor out their shows. The greatest is the one where they say if you are blushing then your kids should not be watching. How ironic. If you are watching, your kids should not be watching but you should not either. ha ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home