Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Friday, August 18, 2006

Eesti Fin



The English course has come to an end. It was only 2 weeks in length but it was great. I had a wonderful time this year. The students enjoyed it as well. They did a skit at the celebration about the classes. They learned much while there and so did we. It was great to be among the Estonians again. Also it was great to interact with this team, they were great. But mostly, it was great to be where the Lord wants us and serving Him. It was Him who led us each day. I hope to return again next year if possible. I will miss talking to the students and interacting with them. I will also miss the challenge that teaching presented. Of course, I will miss the fellowship with the Estonians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home