Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Kehra Tagasitulek



Once again I am glad to be back in Estonia. It is great to be here and see old friends. Estonia is a beautiful country with great people. I am in Kehra again to teach English and share the Good News about Jesus. We are having great weather here and everyone is having fun. I am enjoying working with the other team members; we will have much fun in the next two weeks. I do miss being in Amsterdam but once I arrived I remembered how much I love to be here. I am excited this time to be teaching the advanced class. The team is smaller this year but with the Lord's strength we will do more. Estonia is a wonderful place; I most definitely recommend a visit here. Moreover, I recommend a trip with Euroteam to teach English, do VBS, or construction in Estonia. I will update with more photos as I take them but in the mean time check my pictures from my previous two trips to Estonia: 2004 2005
Here is the local church's website about the Euroteam trips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home