Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Zaan Tour Tagas

I returned to Zaan area yesterday. I have been wanting to return and was glad to do so. I also went fishing as well. I fished in the North Canal and a little in the Zaan area. I did not catch anything but that was cool. I had a great time. The day did not look so nice but really it was. The sky was a very vibrant blue. It felt nice to sit alongside the water. The North Canal was quite busy. I enjoyed just watching the boats of all kinds go by. I once planned a trip to Vancouver to do just that. Unfortunately I did not get to go but at least I got to be lazy by the waterway.

I had to repair my bike again before I departed. It is always nice to do so. I like such things for some reason. I replaced the front axle and I was surprised at the price of the item. It was very inexpensive. So I got to thinking... Maybe I can save a boatload of cash and just buy parts and assemble a bike. Then I can sell it for market value and make a hefty profit. Such a good business plan and I did not even have to spend 4 years in business school... ha ha

The Zaan area is quite nice. I got to tour a park that I had previously just passed by. It is a very gorgeous park and I thought that it was small. But once I went into it I saw that it was large. It had a few beaches and of course some fowls afoot. I would very much like to live in the area and when I go for a walk or run to be there. As an alternative I thought about biking over there to run...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home