Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Anything

Well.. not much has been transpiring. The job search is seemingly grueling. Seemingly, cause other than searching I am spending a lot of time doing not much of nothing. I am being a good American and watching lots of television. Also I am requisitely playing cheeky video games online and trendy games on a platform.

Enough of that. I enjoy going to the farmers market at home. It is nice to get fresh vegetables and fruits grown in East Texas. However, here in the big city of Dallas, it is hard to find such delicacies. I went to the local farmers market and was surprised at what I found. For one thing, there were not any local farmers there. Actually, there were not any farmers nor many people who were local. There were a lot of folks trying to sell you their goods. These vegetables and fruits were the same that you can get at your local grocery store. The price was considerably more than said mass consumer market.

On to something a little more refreshing. Today it is hot, no surprise. Yesterday, it was not hot. That was the first day for it not being hot since around March.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home