Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

¸What's Happening¿

I wanted to see how the other half lived; well, very much like me. For some reason I could not get on the internet at the rest area on the other side of the interstate. But I found that there is an animal genetics lab behind the rest area. They have a bunch of weird animals running around. There are some animals that are almost exactly like deer but different colors. Then there is an animal that looks like a coyote crossed with a deer and a cotton-tail rabbit. The zebra looks normal but last time I checked they come from a different continent.


I think that I am getting wiser in the ways of the force. I can make people think that I am a jerk without even trying. Normally it would come through minutes or even seconds of indifference. However, the other day, when in a fast food restaurant on Bourbon street, I made the folks think I was a jerk without doing anything. I ordered, payed, and then waited patiently. They served everyone else that walked in but not me. I just waited patiently. I did not even approach them. I waited for them to ask me why I was still waiting. I was trying to be nice actually. Even then they thought I was a jerk. It makes me feel like ultra powerful or something. I think that next I may try to see if I am impervious to bullets. I showed my receipt and stated that I wanted my burger. They did not want to give it to me but they got frustrated, said some cross words, and gave it to me anyway. Pretty soon I will piss people off while not being anywhere near them or involved in the situation. Then, who can withstand me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home