Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Friday, November 03, 2006

Fall, eh

Well, fall is supposedly here. That means wondering if fall is here yet. Well, that did not stop the Fall Festival at our church on the recent hallowed day. It was a great time to be back at work for something good. I enjoy this stuff no matter which part of the world it is in. So I guess that it is nice when it is a couple minutes down the road. Of course I was on the other side of the 2nd town over so I have to leave early and drive a bit to get there. It is enjoyable to see our church and the community come together. Also, it was wonderful to see the kids running around. They have all kinds of energy at 8 in the evening. Where does it come from; they have not gotten into the candy yet? Oh, well good times now and even better times on the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home