Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Monday, October 16, 2006

Minnesota

Until today, I had not been to Minnesota. I flew up to Minneapolis today; and then back home this evening. The place is good country. The weather was much like here, rainy and overcast but about 10 or 12 degrees cooler. The cab driver taught me a lesson about greed and dishonesty when he purposely took me to the wrong place. It seems that they do this a lot. Someone should do something about it. When I was a kid hard work got you money, not dishonesty.

I had a job interview with a company. It was nice to don a suit and talk shop with the boys. I cannot tell if they were impressed or depressed. I thought finding a job was hard, then I got called for this interview. Well, finding a job is even harder than I thought. Though this is an entry level position, they want someone who can do the job like they have done it for a few years. Anyway, the lady working HR had that Minnesota accent so it was worth it.

The airport in the Twin Cities is nice. Good to hang out in and grab a bite to eat. Also the local coffee company is giving the major coffee place a run for its money. The Stars and the Wild are both 5-0. But we know who will win this year.



Go Stars!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home