Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Connection



Here I am again. At the rest stop with nothing better to do. Must blog about all the crazy drivers on the road or something. Not much actually happening. We did get a bit of rain in the Dallas area. I am halfway home so it looks like we may have gotten some there which is more rare than rain in Dallas. I have my camera with me. So I will snap a pic and place it here as well.

It seems odd that it is getting dark around 7 or 8. Usually the impending Autumn does not seem so effervescent. Maybe I just spent too much time (or still long to be in) in places where there is loads of sun into the evening. Here in Texas, we get a double dose during the day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home