Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Saturday, October 07, 2006

And...

Not much has been happening lately. Adventures are far removed from the menu. Too bad. I wait for things productive. So I decided I would go out a shoot some photographs; something I would be doing if I was elsewhere. Of course a bicycle would have been involved instead of a SUV. By the time I left, it was dark so I got to take the night shots I wanted. However, I did not have a good enough camera or view point. It was good to do something anyway.


I was bored and took some photos. My camera has issues so I was not able to show many. A couple are not so good but otherwise enjoy. My links are on the right and the new photos can be found here:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home