Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Balanced??

Folks really claim to like unbiased news reports and the like. But do we really? and Is it really that great? I think not. I just read a paper where there was not really much bias that matters. There were articles from all over the place. You read about this small community getting more conservative. Then you turn the page and read about that same community getting less conservative. Neither one is particularly praised or condemned. Stop the Insanity I want to read a paper by folks who think like me. If folks are getting crazy loose, I want the article to paint it as such not just report on it. What disgusts me more than people becoming morally looser, is the people that watch it, shrug, and walk away like it is okay or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home