Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Nawlins!

I just got back from New Orleans. That great city near the Gulf, under the sea. I had a great time there. I got to get around and see a bit of the town. Also I spent some time in the infamous French Quarter. It is very nice and fun to visit. The architecture is great and lots of art, food, and such. It is interesting to glimpse into the history of New Orleans. There are distinct differences between the different sections of the city. Apparently from the days when folks could not get together. So they just stuck to their own parts of the town. Even they have a neutral ground Such great times in the city. I might go back one of these days when I score some money.

Also I got to tour the facility where the large fuel tank is made for the space shuttles. It was very cool to see the construction of that. It is quite large and much goes into it.

I will post more about New Orleans later and add my pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home