Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Friday, January 25, 2008

Here Now

What is has been going on lately? I not quite am sure!

Life trucks by at a mediocre pace as I sit by the roadside. I wait, then nothing particular happens. Occasionally something great does happen. But those are just individual occurrences that do not carry over into the next moment. I am getting to the point where I do not have anything but the hope that I carry. A hope that I know is just a few thoughts that exist as electronic impulses in my soon to be (if not already) degrading brain. Things do not always even seem straight to me and I am left wondering what footing I am actually upon. I cannot decide which way to go. Life keeps rolling out the same way and I find myself thinking along the same lines and to deviate still seems like an unviable option.

What to does?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home