Life 2.012 SP1

musings and at times raving of the incoherency of the world to my mind

Sunday, June 22, 2008

To Wit, What Now?

It seems that I constantly wonder what I am doing. No matter what new endeavor I wind up on I still stop and wonder just what I am doing. So I deduce that I might as well stay at what I am doing until I move on cause the same result will happen in the next adventure. One birthday has ticked off for me and I... must stop talking about that wondering thing.

Some good stuff is that I have finally been able to move to Dallas. And I was quite fortunate enough to get a nice place in a neighborhood that I oft hang out in. Slowly I get furniture in my apartment but still it is good (as far as I know cause I do not have time to think about it). Things have been quite busy for me lately. Classes 5 days a week; I had to take a 5 hour test on Saturday.

I will keep trudging on and someday (soon actually) I will be Mr. Brittain.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home